MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are responses to some commonly asked questions. Of course we are always happy to hear from you if your specific question is not addressed. Please use the “Ask a question” search bar at the top right corner of this page or use the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page. If you would like to speak with someone directly, include your telephone number and the best times for us to reach you.
- How Do I Apply To MOMBI As A Student?
Browse for a course by subject using the Academics page. After you have carefully selected a course of interest, go to the Admissions page and click on the appropriate link on the right side of the page for more information. Finally, click the "Apply Now" link. You will be presented with a screen that allows you to begin the application process.
Be sure to have all the information you need close at hand. Review your responses and check for accuracy.
- Do you accept students who do not speak English as their first language?
While we welcome people from all backgrounds, a basic working knowledge of English is necessary. People for whom English is a second language should contact us..
- What Learning Format Is Available?
At Mt. Olives Ministerial Bible Institute (MOMBI), you can choose a learning mode to fit your lifestyle..
- What are the next steps after I submit my application?
Once all necessary information has been received, your file will be forwarded for an initial review. Our Admissions Office will update you on the progress of your application and inform you of any further materials your program of interest may require. You’ve waited at least 5 business days from the date of submission of the application, you are now ready to receive update on the progress of your application..
- How quickly will the admission decision be made on my application?
Our goal is to have an admissions officer assess your application, update your application status, and send correspondence to you within 1 week by an e-mail. .
- What does it mean if my status is “incomplete”?
If you submit your application and are missing one or more requirements, your application status will be updated to “incomplete” and you will receive an e-mail stating that you must provide proof of meeting the missing requirement(s)..
- What happens if I’m accepted?
You will be sent a formal offer of admission. You should respond to your offer within 1 week via the Resources page to either accept or decline the offer being made to you. If you accept the offer, we will send you information to enable you to enroll, including information on payment of fees subject to you meeting all conditions of entry as stated in your formal offer letter. If you do not confirm your Offer of Admission by the Confirmation Deadline Date, your Offer of Admission will expire..
- If I am accepted can I defer my admission to a later date?
You can request that your admission be deferred, with information on the reasons for your deferral and what you plan to do during the period of deferral. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified of the decision. If your request to defer is granted, you will need to deposit 50 per cent at enrollment to secure your space..
- What is the tuition?
MOMBI charges a fee for each course, which may vary by the length of the course or subject area. Fees are listed under individual course descriptions..
- How do I pay my tuition?
Please reference the Payment Options page. This will contain all methods of payment for completing your transactions. Should you have any questions, please contact us via the Student Message Center from your account..
- Change of Course/Degree program
If you are in doubt as to the suitable of the program of study you are following, you should discuss the matter with your Departmental/Program Tutor immediately.
It is important that you rise and settle any problem as early as possible in the first term, if you wish to transfer to another degree program without extending or interrupting your period of study. While you will be given all possible help and advice in the choice of degree program, transfer from your original program to another cannot be guaranteed. You must be able to satisfy the entrance requirements for your proposed new program; a place must be available on it; and it must be practical for you to complete the new program satisfactorily.
In order to apply to change program, contact MOMBI via the student message Center providing an explanation of why they wish to change program.
You cannot automatically assume that you will allowed to change program.
- Can I suspend or withdraw from my studies?
An Application for Program Withdrawal may be made at any time, however fees are non-refundable after the first 2 days of your program..
- How are test and exams administered with your online learning classes?
Not all MOMBI courses require test or thesis, but those that do are sent to a separate page with a login and password to the test page..
- How do I receive my Degree, Diploma, Certificate?
Printed certificates, diplomas and degrees — also called parchments — are produced and mailed out, typically occurs 2-3 weeks after the successful completion of requirements..
- What happens if there is a mistake on my Degree, Diploma, Certificate?
Contact MOMBI through the student message center. Item will be corrected at no charge if the MOMBI Staff makes a mistake. Make sure your spelling, capitalization and punctuation marks are like you want them on your certificate.
- I have recently change my address
- Order replacement/Duplicate Credential
Yes. Contact us..
- Access Denied Error
The following sections attempt to summarize the most common causes of Access Denied Error when using MOMBI.
- You must login to access this page.
- You must belong to a study groups to access this page.
- If the offer for admission is found to be based in whole or in part on deception or fraud, your accounts has been deleted.
- If you provide document which appear to be altered in any way after the initial review, your accounts has been deleted.
- If you don't complete your application 2 weeks after registration, you get deleted.
- Any student account showing inactivity for (30) days will automatically be blocked.
- Account blocked due to multiple accounts.
- The student(s) account would get automatically deactivated on the course end date.
Due to students account blocked, deleted, not belonging to a study group, or not logging in, they will not be able to view any restricted pages or access their account information. Contact us, reset your password or report a login issue.