Personal Enrichment Program
If you would like to enroll in undergraduate or graduate courses at MOMBI without being officially accepted into a degree-granting program, you may apply to MOMBI as a non-degree-seeking student.
Undergraduate Level Courses
Bachelor Degree in Christian Ministry
Bachelor of Theology
Master’s Level Courses
Master of Theology
Master of Divinity
- Study a topic of interest
- Sharpen ministry skills.
- Deepen your relationship with Jesus.
- Solidify your faith with solid biblical grounding.
APPLICATION & POLICIES
The admissions process for non-degree seeking students is an adaptation of the normal admissions process. Such students submit an Application for Admission form, available from Admissions. These applicants are not required to have a high school completion or equivalent; however, academic progress of these students is monitored in an attempt to help all students receive the most from their courses.
Non-degree seeking students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, however degree-seeking students have priority in class enrollment.
► $87 (₦36,000)
♦ Autobiographical Statement (300 words)
♦ One copy of a recent photograph (passport size) in addition to the one affixed to the student profile page.
♦ Acceptable forms of identification: e.g., Valid National ID, Driver's License, or International Passport.
♦ Two references other than family members
- ♦ A completed Application form.
- ♦ Autobiographical Statement (300 words)
- ♦ Completed MA, MDiv, or ThM with 3.5 GPA
- ♦ Official transcript from accredited institution (all graduate level work)
- ♦ One copy of a recent photograph (passport size) in addition to the one affixed to the student profile page.
- ♦ Acceptable forms of identification: e.g., Valid National ID, Driver's License, or International Passport.
- ♦ Dissertation.
- ♦ Two references other than family members
► Applicants meeting MOMBI’s admissions requirements are considered without regard to race, gender, or disability.
|Student ID Card (two weeks after registration)||$17 (₦4,500)|
|Certificate of Completion||$50 (₦12,000)|
|GRADUATION DOCUMENTS POSTAGE|
Information on this page is based on the current year. Tuition and fee charges are subject to change at the Institution's discretion.
Your questions related to admissions. Our admission team would love to help!