BILLS AND PAYMENTS
As a student, you can make a secure online payment of any invoice from MOMBI here, using our web payment facilities, including tuition fees and you can log into your student account to view invoiced amounts and payments made to the Institution relating to tuition fees and all payments are reflected on the account within 24 hours.
► To use MOMBI’s on-line payment facilities you will need:
1. Your Student ID Number (11 digits) which can be found at the top of the correspondence (a formal offer of admission) sent to you from MOMBI.
2. A valid debit or credit card. Please contact the Cashiers through your message center if you wish to use different payment method.
► If you are unable to make a debit or credit card payment through the on-line payment facilities, you will be directed to an alternative on-line payment form.
The MOMBI team are available to assist with queries on paying your fees and using the web payment facilities. Please contact us through your message center.
► To Pay Your Bill
1. Log into the Student Account
2. Click on "Make Payment"
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
► Print a Payment Receipt:
1. log into the Student Account
2. Click on "Billing"
3. In the Billing History section, find the receipt you want to print and click the "Official Tuition Receipt" link.
4. A PDF copy of the receipt appears in a separate browser tab. You can then either print it or save it to your computer.
Please Note: For the receipt to open you will need to have pop ups enabled on your computer.