TUITION & FEES
QUALITY EDUCATION AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE COST
We realize that many colleges and seminars charge by the credit hour, but MOMBI is a non profit ministry dedicated to providing a quality education at the lowest possible cost.
We strive to keep our costs affordable so you can study the Word of God and prepare for a life of ministry. You will receive a quality, Christ-centered education tailored to your individual goals and interests. Because of this, the prices below reflect the total cost of tuition for the program.
WHAT'S MOMBI GOING TO COST ME?
UNDERGRADUATE | 2019-20
♦ CERTIFICATE IN BIBLICAL STUDIES $140 (₦53,500)
♦ BACHELOR IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY $200 (₦76,000)
♦ THEOLOGY /BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN STUDIES $200 (₦76,000)
♦ BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN COUNSELING $250 (₦96,000)
♦ ASSOCIATE OF BIBLICAL STUDIES $210 (₦78,000)
GRADUATE | 2019-20
♦ MASTER OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN COUNSELING $310 (₦118,000)
♦ MASTER OF THEOLOGY $260 (₦98,000)
♦ MASTER OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN STUDIES $260 (₦98,000)
♦ MASTERS OF DIVINITY $290 (₦110,000)
♦ DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY $300 (₦114,000)
♦ DOCTOR OF THEOLOGY $250 (₦96,000)
♦ MASTER OF ARTS IN PASTORAL COUNSELING $320 (₦122,000)
HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREE | 2019-20
♦ Honorary Doctor Of Philosophy $200 (₦77,000)
♦ Honorary Doctor of Theology $180 (₦68,000)
♦ Honorary Doctor of Ministry $180 (₦68,000)
♦ Honorary Doctor of Divinity $180 (₦68,000)
♦ Honorary Doctorate of Religious Music $180 (₦68,000)
♦ Honorary Doctor of Humanities $180 (₦68,000)
♦ Application Fee ► $15 (₦4,000)
♦ Graduation ► $50 (₦19,000)
♦ Graduation documents ► Postage of testamur (degree certificate) within Lagos or Nigeria = $18 (₦7,000)
♦ Graduation documents ► Postage of testamur (degree certificate) by courier to all other countries $45 (₦17,000)
♦ Graduation documents ► Replacement testamur (degree certificate) hard copy (includes postage/courier charges) $50 (₦19,000)
Payment for postage of testamur (degree certificate) can be made one to two weeks before completion of program.
TRANSCRIPTS: Each student will receive one transcript of marks. Additional transcripts may be obtained for $15 (₦5,500) each.
Tuition and Fees are subject to change at any time by the Board of Trustees
COURSE CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
► Online Courses (Distance Learning)
MOMBI has implemented the following policy for Tuition Cancel/Refund
When you agree to make a payment, you are acknowledging that you have read this statement and are in full agreement. We put this statement here to make sure there are no miscommunications. You have the right to cancel your registration up to two (2) days from the date of payment. It is the student’s responsibility to get the written notice to the MOMBI office. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: email@example.com
MOMBI will not grant a refund under any of the following circumstances:
1. Where a student is enrolled as a distance/self-paced student and submits a request for a refund within two (2) days of the application being approved and the enrollment confirmed (enrollment is confirmed on the date the ‘Confirmation of enrollment email is sent to the student’s nominated email address) MOMBI will charge a 25% administration fee from the total fees paid by the student.
2. Course materials are issued when a student has received their Official Student ID Number and viewed any part of the course structure contained in their student portal, or course materials are issued when hard copy course manuals etc have been mailed or hand delivered to a student, or the student physically attends a workshop session.
3. The right to cancel/refund will not apply, after we issued your login detail for online study platform.
While every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, Mount Olives Ministerial Bible Institute reserves the right to alter, without notice, statements in the catalog concerning policies, procedures, academic offerings, and tuition fees. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
► Refund Procedure
Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.
► Nonrefundable Application Fee
When you complete your application for admission, you will be asked to submit your payment for the application. The application fee is dedicated to the administrative cost of processing all applications received and is not refundable under any circumstance, regardless of the admission decision, the date of filing, time of review, or if for whatever the reason, the application is withdrawn or you are unable to enroll for a class.
PLANS & POLICIES
Payments for Online Study courses are due at the time of course registration. You'll be able to download full course materials, submit required assessments, and get a final grade, unless other payment arrangements have been made (i.e. payment plan).
TUITION PAYMENT PLAN
A payment plan is available for eligible students. However this is only available when the payment plan agreement form has been completed with due dates as follows:
1. 50 per cent at course registration: You'll be able to download a section of the course materials. You won't be able to submit assignments for feedback or a grade.
2. 50 per cent balances are due in full six-week prior to completion of the online courses: You'll be able to download an entire course materials, submit required assessments, and get a final grade.
LATE PAYMENT POLICY
Failure to pay as per the agreed payment schedule and/or failure to present evidence of payment by the due date(s) will constitute a breach of the Payment Plan Agreement and I will be considered to be in default.
In the event of a default, the registration/academic record will remain and the following actions will be taken:
(1) Placing a financial hold on the student record
(2) Withholding of examination results and results of other assessments (if applicable)
(3) Denial of academic and administrative services
(4) Denial of transcripts, certificates and other records of status
(5) Denial of access to the institute’s systems and facilities
Students may make payments using one of the following methods:
♦ Internet or Debit/Credit: All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
♦ Cash Deposit: You can also walk into any branch of GTB to pay your deposit and tuition fees in physical cash.
♦ Bank Transfer: You can pay your deposit and tuition fees trough Internet bank transfers and other electronic transfer means.
Your International Payment Option Just Got Easier!
♦ Skrill, Flutterwave, MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for International Students. This option allows students to pay their tuition bill from any bank, in any country in the currency of their choice.