This page contains information on how to send your completed work to MOMBI.
- completed, and included, all parts of the assignment.
- proofread your work; if it’s a softcopy (electronic copy) use a spell checker but remember that a spell checker won't pick up every mistake. Also check the references and appendices, if applicable.
- made a copy of your assignment for your own files and as a backup in case the original is lost. (And remember, when your marked work is returned, you should keep it for at least six months after you have completed your course.)
► Depending on your course, you may have the option of
- posting your assignment, or
- submitting it electronically via the student account webpage.
Note: Not all file types may be available for your Assignment, depending on the assignment submission type set by your instructor.
To upload a file from your computer and submit as your assignment.
Type or copy and paste text into the Rich Content Editor.
Type or copy and paste the URL into the Website URL field.
Record or upload media. Follow the instructions given to you. Click Submit Assignment when you are done.
- The assignments tool provides a single location for assignment submittals and displays the scores for these assignments once they have been graded.
- Once you've submitted your work, you’ll receive an email which will acknowledge receipt of your assignment. If you don’t receive an acknowledgement, contact us as it may mean we haven’t received your work.
- Check your deadlines and make every effort to submit your assignment by the due date. If you are not able to meet a due date, please use the "Application for Extension of Time for Submission of an Assessment Task" (if applicable) – don’t wait until after the due date has passed. You may be granted an extension of up to two weeks but this is not a right and you can't assume that you will be given an extension, please refer to further information on the MOMBI Policy for Late Assessment
Important: after your assignment is successfully submitted, your digital receipt will be displayed on screen. The digital receipt has a Submission ID number, which is confirmation that MOMBI has received your assignment. If you do not see a digital receipt with a Submission ID number, then your assignment was not successfully received by MOMBI.
► Posting your assignment (Hardcopy submission)
- Make sure all the pages are included, that the pages are numbered and your details are included on each page.
- Staple the assignment in the top left corner only.
- Attach the MOMBI Assignment Return Cover Sheet provided with your course material - check your name, address and student ID. If the information is incorrect, please let us know.
- If you don’t have an Assignment Return Sheet, Log in to your Account below to Download One.
- Post your assignment in the freepost, self-addressed envelope provided.
- Don’t post, fax or email assignments directly to MOMBI, as they won’t be tracked, read or marked.
- Send in one copy of your assignment only.
- Check your deadlines and make every effort to submit your assignment by the due date. If you are not able to meet a due date, please use the "Application for Extension of Time for Submission of an Assessment Task" provided with your course material (if applicable) – don’t wait until after the due date has passed. You may be granted an extension of up to two weeks but this is not a right and you can't assume that you will be given an extension.